Your stay in the heart of Vienna
Enjoy temporary living in an excellent central location. myplace City Centre comprises of 33 modern, luxurious, elegant and fully furnished Serviced Apartments only 5 minutes walking distance from the famous St. Stephan´s Cathedral and the renowned shopping mile Kärntner Strasse.
Whether for 1 week, for 1 month or for a whole year – by yourself or with your family – on business or pleasure – or even for medical reasons, our serviced apartments in the 1st district of Vienna offer everything you may require to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Spacious and fully furnished residences (37m² to 105 m²) with up to 2 bedrooms.
- Luxurious and elegant Studios, Suites and Apartments with high-quality furniture and functional design.
- The interior design with its unique combination of contemporary and elegant elements creates a warm and relaxing atmosphere.
- Completely equipped kitchenettes with coffee machines from Nespresso are offered in each accommodation.
A modern fitness lounge, a high-tech business corner and a skyline terrace with a 360° magnificent view over the city of Vienna complete your comfortable stay at myplace, your home away from home.
Our beautiful Lotus Lounge you can reserve for small meetings and events. At myplace City Centre we serve a Viennese breakfast buffet for a small surcharge.
We offer “all-day” concierge service. Our Concierges strive to offer the best in service to make your stay a memorable one.
myplace City Centre with its excellent location and spacious rooms in combination with the services of a hotel offers the perfect alternative to a hotel. Centrally located – close to the U1 / U4 subway station Schwedenplatz and U1 / U3 subway station Stephansplatz – we provide perfect access to the Viennese public transportation as well as bike paths. Within 30 minutes you are at the Viennese Airport!
How to find us – myplace – City Centre
- We are happy to arrange a limousine pick-up from and to Vienna International Airport. Please send us your flight details and arrival time.
Depending on the traffic the journey takes between 20 to 30 minutes.
From the hotel to the airport: 42 Euro (max. 2 persons) or 60 Euro (max. 7 persons)
From the airport to the hotel: 47 Euro (max. 2 persons) or 65 Euro (max. 7 persons)
- There is a large taxi stand at the airport. The costs are between 35- 45 Euros. (about 20-30 minutes, depending on the traffic)
- There is a bus ( Line VAL2 ) leaving from the airport going to the “Morzinplatz”. From there it is just 5 minutes walk to the hotel. (about 30-40 minutes, depending on the traffic). Tickets can be purchased directly from driver for 8 EUR per person.
- You can also take the train called CAT (City-Airport-Train) It leaves the airport and stops at “Landstraße, Wien Mitte”. From there you can take the underground U4 direction “Heiligenstadt” and exit at “Schwedenplatz”. Then it is just 5 minutes walk to the hotel. (about 25-30 minutes) The CAT costs 12 Euros per person oneway.
- The train called S-Bahn also leaves the airport and stops at “Landstraße, Wien Mitte” (about 30-40 minutes). From there you can take the underground U4 direction “Heiligenstadt” and exit at “Schwedenplatz”. Then it is just 5 minutes walk to the hotel. The train costs 4,40 Euro per person.